Well, the pregnancy is moving right along! 32 weeks today, so officially 8 months. Patients at work say, "Oh, you're going to have a baby, when are you due?" I say, "Next month." I know September is not until tomorrow, but it feels SO GOOD to say that! A true sense of accomplishment. Nobody thinks I look that big.
I am going to see a chiropractor tomorrow about my sciatica. It is still ongoing and my doctor said a chiro would be the best option. Most nurses I work with also went to a chiro during pregnancy - the back pain of standing for 12.5 hours is really taking a toll on me. My neighbor is one, and it's nice to go see someone I know and trust.
This is the newest pic. I don't feel like I really have grown that much in the last month or so. I guess the weight gain and growth of the mother decreases in the last several weeks. The books say I no longer accumulate amniotic fluid and my water weight should decrease - it's all about baby growing. She should be almost 4 pounds and 19 inches long! Getting big, and without as much fluid her hits and "love kicks" can be quite painful!


1 comment:
You look great!! Your hair seriously got so much longer since your shower!!! Call me whenever you get a chance, I would love to chit chat!! Luv ya!!!She is almost here!!!
Post a Comment