bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Hits

Baby is kicking, kicking, kicking. It's amazing how defined she is in my belly. Two days ago Derek and I could actually feel either a foot or a hand on the side of my stomach. I think it was a foot, since she used it to kick so hard! Last night before going to bed, Derek was feeling my belly and her "barrel rolling" (that's what he called it) - he was like, "Wow....she's REALLY moving in there!" Then he rolls over and goes to bed. Needless to say, I was up for another hour while she was doing her gymnastics routine.

Not too much else going on around here right now. Derek and I have been really good about taking our nightly walk together. It gives me a good workout. I'm also working on her scrapbook. Hosting a bookclub meeting next week....my last time to host! I keep counting down the weeks of work left - I'm so ready to be done. I'm hoping baby stays in full term, though, so that way I'm off for Christmas! It's been over 3 years since I have not had to work Christmas. I'll definitely get Thanksgiving off - but that was given since I only work weekends.

Not much else news. Give me a shout if anything is new in your world- I'd love to hear!

No comments: