bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

28+ weeks

I'm here - just been bad about blogging! I have had a terrible allergy/sinus-thingy going on. It started when Derek and I were at his friend's wedding on Saturday. It was a beautiful reception full of lots of fun. I'll post pics when I get them off Derek's camera. Anyways, since Sunday I have only had partial hearing out of my right ear and so congested it's been difficult to lay flat. I'm slowly getting better. I don't want to take anything for fear it could affect the baby. What I would give for some Sudafed!

More on baby: growing, growing, growing! She is really getting big in there - almost 3 pounds. Her movements are unreal. Sometimes if she's laying correctly, you can feel her little body parts (head, spine, rear). Daddy Derek is so proud and loves to "talk" to her. He gets right down next to my belly and tells her how excited he is to meet her. It is so cute. I'm excited to go to the next appointment - I'll be 30 weeks! Then it's appointments every 2-3 weeks until 36.

More BIG news: my cousin, Krystal, had her baby boy yesterday. His name is Logan William Zinser and he was born at 0157, 7lbs 5oz and 19 inches long. She was due on the 14th of this month but baby had other plans. He and mom are happy, healthy, and hanging out at St. Francis for another day before coming home. I can't wait to meet him when I go home next week.

The baby shower is next week! Amazing - I can't wait! I feel like there are so many family members I have not seen forever, so it will be great to catch up. I am flying back to Illinois and then driving home with Derek afterwards. Wish us good luck....12 hour drives are no fun, especially 7 months pregnant!

That's about all I know as far as news goes. Not too exciting here. I'll get some pics of the wedding we attended and post them ASAP.

No comments: