bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crib Time

Well, with this being Bianca's 2nd week of life and our 2nd week of no sleep, we decided why not try out her crib for nighttime??? She had been sleeping in a bassinet beside our bed. We have now officially transitioned her to her room, in her crib. She has slept there the last 2 nights - and so far success! Of course, she is still up the same amount of times for feedings (every 3 hours), but that's to be expected with a breast-fed newborn. I really can't complain about her sleeping. Now there are times when she thinks at 2am we can stay up and play.....but for the most part she is doing great.

We feel like she is growing so fast already. Yesterday I went for a walk with Bianca and we met up with a neighbor. It was Michele, the same neighbor who took the coming home pictures and hung balloons outside of our house the day Bianca came home from the hospital, and she said, "Wow....she's really getting big!" Kind of broke my heart to think she's already changing so much. She is just cuter and cuter everyday - at least we think so! She has gotten a touch of "baby acne" (her mom has adult acne...what do you expect?) and we're still waiting for that miserable cord to fall off. She has so many cute pant outfits I want to try out!
Big yawns!




She doesn't have a Schaub thumb for those of you wandering!



2 comments:

kinze said...

great photos! We must be on the same time frame ... every time you post I'm on shortly after to get my fill of the blog world!

Anonymous said...

yea for the crib!! I also slept so much better after moving Logan to the crib! I hope all is well with you guys and Bianca's pics. are adorable!! She is precious. -Krystal