Well, yesterday (Wednesday) we had our first little outing. I had to go to my OB-GYN for some paperwork and also to Babies 'R Us for a few little items. I decided to get baby all dressed up for the occasion. Here she is - in her little outfit (thanks Nana) and accessories (thanks grandma):

What a monumental day yesterday really was! Bianca's umbilical cord fell off! We've been hoping that thing would take a hike for the last week. Now she can wear her cute pant outfits and get a real bath. Her acne also made its presence yesterday. We're not excited about that at all. I was hoping she wouldn't have to deal with acne EVER in her life, but it looks like it's here to stay for a while:(
Not much else happening. We're still doing good in the crib at night. Her sleep/wake patterns are becoming more pronounced - she's definitely awake more during the days now. Her eyes seem to be getting bluer, but you never know!


1 comment:
Love her!!
Post a Comment