bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you!

I just wanted to say a shout out to those of you who commented/emailed me with suggestions about this problem I've been having with Miss Bianca. It is so good to hear from other mommies who have gone through similar issues.

Just wanted to update you all - she has been doing well today. I have done more frequent, smaller feedings (every 2 hours, 20-30 min each). This seems to have decreased the amount of daily spit-ups. I'm approaching the 5pm mark and getting a bit nervous - hopefully today is milder than other days!

Bianca has a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I will for sure be updating you all about her progress. I am excited - as we are meeting our official pediatrician (she has been out on maternity leave). Thanks so much to Heather for recommending her - we are so blessed to have such good friends looking out for us. I would have no idea what pediatrician to see because the hospital that I work at does not have a pediatric unit.

Wish us luck! I just hope Bianca feels better!

No comments: