bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Sometimes a girl'z just gotta have it.

Chocolate. Sweets. Sugar.

yum, yum

I realize it's probably not the healthiest night night treat to give my daughter. It's not an every night thing. And she brushed her teeth after having it....er....I mean them.

Photobucket


Photobucket
(multi-tasking during sugar craze is very impressive)
Photobucket

(for those of you who don't believe in the 5-second rule, then don't look)
Photobucket


(It's blurry cause I was laughing so hard - and she was moving so fast. You only have 5 seconds, ya know)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

anything for this smile
Photobucket

I'll probably get what I deserve - a baby up all night from a cookie-induced sugar high immediately before bed.

Oh, well. At least it will be "sweet" dreams in the meantime!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh - The Cutest Post Ever - Every Girl has got to have one...how could a sweet girl not have a sweet tooth?! XOXOX

Crystal Schaub said...

That little sweetie deserves those yummy sweets!!!

Erin said...

She is such a doll! So cute to see her enjoy yummy treats!