bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This is what I've been doing

I'm not going to bore you with my to-do list.  We all have them.  But I do want to share a product of the list.  I'm working on Bianca's 2-year-old scrapbook.  As you may/may not know, I went digital last year with scrapbooking and did Bianca's first year book in digital format.

This year there is no way this album will be as detailed as last year's.  But I'm trying my hardest to at least crank out something!  I can't imagine my little baby not having a special book for her special year.  So... here's a lil sample of where my "extra" time (aka Bianca's nap time) has been spent.








Now I must go.  There's plenty more to do!!!  

2 comments:

Abbey said...

So Cute - Love the new beginning picture - Cant wait to see the rest of the book....XOXOX

kinze said...

yea love this and love that you are posting more ... and thanks for the button add! love the new look of your blog ... i figure you can't ever go wrong with gray!