bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome October!

I had Sunday off so Derek and I went to Ellijay, Georia, to the Apple Festival. The drive was BEAUTIFUL. Ellijay sits in the foothills of the mountains and it was so nice to just view the scenery. We forgot we live in a huge city for the afternoon. The apple festival reminded us of "home" (Illinois). On the drive back we stopped at a family-run apple barn and bought some cider, apple doughnuts, apple butter, and icecream! Yum!

Sleeping is not something that really happens to me anymore. I go to bed at a normal time, but I wake up about every 2-3 hours needing to go to the bathroom or because I'm having belly pains. I wouldn't call them contractions, but more stretching pains and position pains from laying on my side. Everyone says mother nature does this to pregnant women at the end of the pregnancy to help them prepare for what it will be like when the baby comes. We are just waiting, waiting, waiting! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday afternoon, so I'll update the site after.

I've had Halloween decorations out for quite some time now. I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get them out before baby came. I'm still wanting to get a few more things (especially the centerpiece for the table....still not sure what I want to do there), but here's a taste of what we've done with our little home. We just never know - it could be the last autumn we live here. I love Halloween and wish I could do tons more of decorating, but I don't want to overkill the place!








No comments: