bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

12am intruder

Well, things had been going so smoothly! Then....we had the 12am intruder. This is an intruder who seems to pop into Bianca's world after her 12am feeding and sticks around until after her 3am feeding. That means from 12am-4am she's unable to sleep. I don't know what is going on in her little mind during this time. However, I will tell you mommy's mind is going in sane! Daddy has even stayed up with her one of these nights. Other than that - things are so wonderful! She just amazes us everyday. We are so smitten by her.

It has only been about 10 days, but already Bianca has let her little personality be known:
FAVORITE THING TO LOOK AT: flower pictures above changing table
BIGGEST ISSUE TO DATE: diaper rash
FAVORITE HOLD: anything as long as she can look at you
BIGGEST DISLIKE: baths, diaper changes
BAD HABIT: peeing while changing diaper
CALMING MEASURE: brushing her hair
BEST WAKE TIME: 2am

I HATE BATHS!!!

I LOVE DADDY!

I'M A LITTLE PUMPKIN. OUT ON A WALK.

No comments: