I had contractions all weekend. On Monday morning, the doctor had told me if I hadn't had the baby that weekend to come in to Labor & Delivery. We went in around 6:30am. I had been having contractions and was dilated to a 4. The doctor said he wanted to keep my contractions regular. He started me on Pitocin (I wouldn't wish that on anyone) and broke my water around 7:50am. Within 4 hours, I was ready to push. Needless to say, at 12:48, Bianca Dee Cisel was born. She was born on October 19th - the same birthday as my grandma and a day before my mom's birthday. This made the day especially emotional! Daddy got to name baby girl - it took him several hours and we were in the Mother/Baby Unit by the time he decided! Bianca is an Italian name he has always liked and it means "white and pure". Dee is after my mother, who has gone by "Dee Dee" her whole life by family & friends.
Here's a look....
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



3 comments:
I was looking at your countdown until Bianca arrives and it says three days left ... must feel amazing to be on the other side of things! Love the pictures ... absolutely beautiful!
She is beautiful, congrats to the both of you!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!
I love the slideshow! She is just beautiful! I sure hope you are enjoying that precious girl! I can't wait to see more pics...and of course meet her someday too!
Post a Comment