bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

mom visit, dr visit

On Monday, my mother-in-law left and my mother came to visit. Actually, my mom boarded the same plane Susan left on! They had passed each other in the airport. It was so hard for me to say goodbye to Susan - seeing family leave and knowing they will not be near to see Bianca grow everyday is difficult.

Today (Tuesday) we had our 2nd doctor's appointment. My mom was able to go with me since Derek was out of town. We were impressed - Bianca weighs 7lb 3oz! The doctor said, "I must say, in my 10 years of work, only a very few breast fed babies have been able to gain weight this fast." I wasn't surprised - I feel like all she does is eat!

Dr. Loventhal was shocked at her growth.

Proud, but very sleepy, mommy

Birth weight: 6lb 10oz Left Hospital: 6lb 4oz 1-week Dr appt: 7lb 3oz

Awwwww....she wizzed all over the exam table!!! Oops!

Sleepy in the car ride

Daddy does a great job changing me!

Look - I already reach for the toys!

Grandma Schaub

3 comments:

kinze said...

wow you look fantastic Liz! Now go catch up on your sleep!

Erin said...

Glad to hear she's a great eater...I had a super eater on my hands too! You look awesome by the way! Glad to see new pics of little Bianca!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics. She's getting so big. You are so lucky breastfeeding is working out. I would have loved it if Logan would have gained as much as Bianca!! She is so cute! I'm sure your mom is enjoying her so much.
Love Krystal