bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Belly Button Issues

Well, today I had to take Bianca to the doctor.....AGAIN! I feel like if this doctor's office had stock, I'd be a serious owner! Anyways, as I said earlier, Bianca's cord took a long time to fall off and even after it did, we had some drainage issues. The last doctor's appointment the doctor had to "cauterize" the belly button because it had some leaking going on. She told us that if it continued over a week to come in and have it done again, but she was most sure it wouldn't happen. Of course....it is still draining! So, I called and got Bianca in today at 11:45 and it was cauterized once more. If it is still leaking on Monday, we have to go in one final time. The doctor will then send us to have an ultrasound done to make sure there is no underlying issue (like a fistula). Let's just hope and pray that today was the last day of drainage. Lil B weighed in at 10lbs, 5 oz today! Wowzers!

Otherwise, all is good. I can't believe she's 6 weeks old! Amazing how time gets away.

No comments: