bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Visitors

The Cisel's house has been like a little motel lately! We have been so lucky to have our family come and visit for the holidays. My parents came in Wednesday night and stayed until Friday morning. Then Derek's parents came in Friday afternoon and left early Monday morning. We so enjoyed the company. I cooked the Thanksgiving meal for the second time. Something new - we have Christmas lights! Derek and his dad hung up Christmas lights in the front AND back of the house for Bianca to look at during the holiday season. I absolutely love them since I always hung up lights at my parents' house in Illinois. We won't be putting up a tree this year due to lack of space from Bianca's overload of toys and we have used most of our current storage areas. I did put up decorations for the holiday so it is starting to feel like Christmas. However, this sunny and 60-degree weather is nothing like what we are used to this time of year! Here's a couple of Grandpa pics.....

Grandpa Cisel likes to hold me and plan future vacations and sporting events.

Papa Schaub likes to play rings with me and brag about how he gets me to stop crying.

No comments: