bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Sleeper!

I can't tell you how happy I am now that the Prevacid is working for Bianca. I am so happy that she is happy. She no longer screams during feedings, no longer wakes in the middle of sleeping with a high-pitched painful scream, and is just an all-around happier baby! Of course....I'm also happy that she is sleeping better. Last night she went to bed around 8:30pm and did not wake for a feeding until 4am! It was awesome! That is the longest I have slept in over 7 weeks! Even when she did wake, she was just talking in her crib and acting a little fussy - nothing major. Now, she does not nap very well at all during the day. I guess she doesn't want to miss any of the action!

Nothing much else new here. I'm trying to get all of our Christmas shopping done but it's nearly impossible when it rains so everyday. I don't want to take Bianca out in the pouring rain so it keeps us stuck at home. Tomorrow we have another doctor appointment. Her belly button is STILL leaking. This will be the 3rd time the dr has had to cauterize it. She may send us to have an ultrasound done, I'm not sure. I will keep you posted on that. Please say some prayers that everything goes well.
Sometimes things don't always go her way....


She has been doing very good eye coordination and contact.....

Bianca does pretty good with tummy time....

She really likes to play with her rings.....

I'm telling you...this girl's hair is crazy! It is curly when it's wet and impossible to manage when dry.....

This is B in her pink jumpsuit and Nikes her Nana got her. Isn't this funny?



1 comment:

kinze said...

she is growing and changing way to fast ... glad to hear she is doing well!