What is humorous is that we don't actually have a Christmas tree. Our townhome is just too crowded with all of Bianca's things (swing, pack & play, toys, etc) to put a tree up.
I talked to my cousin, Meaghan, who asked me to put some pics up on the website of our decorations. I didn't really go all out with the decorations this year, but instead just a few items....
~I wanted to put a wreath in place of the church painting, but haven't found one I liked.~
~I baked cookies all day today - more of that to follow!~
~It was tradition in the Schaub house to wait to put baby Jesus in the manger until Christmas Day~








1 comment:
Oh my gosh, your house looks to cute! I think you did a great job decorating, your house looks so nice. And all the cookies, you are good. Enjoy your first Christmas with Bianca!! Love you, Meaghan
Post a Comment