bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shots away

Bianca had her 2-month appointment yesterday.  We got the final news - no belly problems!  Her belly button is finally starting to heal.  The ultrasound came back negative.  Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  We are so blessed.  I was so scared for Bianca.  It's instances like this that make ya realize how lucky and blessed we really are.  I can't imagine how families of St. Jude deal with having a sick child.  You don't know worry until you have children - that's for sure.

~Bianca's stats at 2 months of age~
Weight: 11.1 lbs, 55%
Height: 23.5", 87%
Head: 38.4cm, 40%

Looks like we have a little peanut on our hands!  She also got her first round of immunizations.  There were 4 shots!  Isn't that crazy?!  I was feeling so bad for her.  It gave me a greater appreciation for work and when I administer injections on little kids (how their parents must feel).  I had no idea I would feel so terrible.  Bianca screamed bloody murder and real tears were shed:(  When we got home she continued to cry and fuss all night.  I gave her Tylenol to help her pain, and it really seemed to work.  Poor baby!


No comments: