bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

26 weeks!

Our baby is in the 26th week now! Less than 99 days to go! Amazing. Weighing in over 2 pounds and 14 inches long, she now blinks her eyes! Nobody wants to have a premature baby, but if she were born today, she would have a 70% chance of survival with NO abnormalities. This is actually a huge relief to me - although I do not want a premature baby!



We have an exciting week coming up. My mom and dad are coming for a visit. We'll keep you posted with details of the week after they leave Thursday. Last week was my dad's 64th birthday....HAPPY BDAY DAD! The 20th is my parents' 33rd wedding anniversary. We are so excited more visitors!



The baby's room is really coming along. I keep getting asked for pics of the nursery. I will for sure post some - but not until we have more of it completed. It looks awesome... thanks again to Susan and Scott (Derek's parents) for their advice and help. Derek has been working away on all of his days off, too. I am so lucky to have such a helpful family! We will be finishing the room shortly and I'll for sure post some pics.

No comments: