Well, I can't believe its July still! I remember thinking, "I have until July before I have to start to work on the nursery," and it seemed so far away at the time. Now it's almost half way over! We are sooooo lucky to have Derek's parents coming into town this weekend to help with painting and odds & ends. Usually Derek and I have done most of the painting in the house - so this will be difficult for me to stand back and watch! Susan and Scott are coming into town on Friday for Derek's birthday weekend. The baby's room will be where our guest room currently is: down the hall from our bedroom. We have to move everything downstairs to that spare room. Well, my "office" used to be downstairs but has since been moved to a large walk-in closet on the main floor. It's just a lot of moving and re-organizing! Saturday the baby's room is getting painted and the furniture is being delivered. I can't wait! Here are some before pics of the room:

View from the door.
View standing at window area - luckily we have large closets!
Derek already removed the dresser mirror. We plan on using this dresser and just getting a changing pad for the top.
Another view from the door.
This bedroom is at the front of the house.
She will have her own bathroom. Not sure if we will be decorating it right away or not (and wow...my belly in the mirror looks huge).
Did I also mention how lucky we are to have such a fashionable family? Yes it's true: baby Cisel has more clothes than you can imagine! I have come to realize just how lucky we are lately. This new baby is going to be the most stylish kid on the block! I've attached some pics of a few products Nana and Grandma Schaub have bought. This chic is already spoiled:

This sports get-up is from the Schaub Aunts: Wendy and Crystal. Iowa Hawkeyes and Bears!

I love the cupcakes. The hat is adorable!

Another one of D's faves - a Polo sweatsuit!

Summer dress
This is such a sweet, soft color.
How cute - her head will be the flower!

Thanks Gma Schaub!~Derek loves it because it says "I love Daddy."
The most recent "gift package" sent from Nana....she loves lil girls clothes! Thanks so much for all of this - you do too much!

Baby Girl doesn't need to worry about what to wear for a year!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, look at all the adorable clothes!!! I love your little belly:) I can't wait to see after pics! Love you, you are going to be a great momma!!
Post a Comment