bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New OB Dr and 25 weeks

Today Derek and I went to meet our new OB doctor. His name is Dr. Seigal. We were both very impressed. He did a full exam and said everything looked normal! Yeah! I also had to do the glucose tolerance test to make sure I'm not diabetic. I'm really not worried about this too much. For those of you who know me, I have issues keeping my blood sugar high enough (sorry mom & dad for those scary visits to the ER for blood sugars less than 20). I did my own glucose test at work last week. I ate a Snickers bar and tested my sugars after - 82. Not too bad considering most people's fasting glucose is 100. Anyways, you never know so say some prayers that everything is good! Here's a pic of the belly at 25 weeks:


No comments: