Well, I'm just so obsessed over our new family addition! I can't stop staring, holding, kissing, and just loving our new little girl!!! She is doing great. We had our first doctor's appointment on Thursday. Her jaundice has significantly decreased and she is gaining weight so fast. When we left the hospital, she weighed 6lb 4oz. When we went to the doctors' the next day, she was already 6lb 8oz! She feeds so well.....so slow, but so well. And so far, sleeps at night with 3 hour intervals of feedings. As soon as her feeding is over, she goes back to sleep. She's just been a great baby!
Nana Cisel came to visit Friday thru Sunday. She has fallen in love with Bianca and doesn't like to put her down! It makes us sad to think our family is not here to see her. My mom is coming on Monday to spend the week with us.
Bianca has this long, dark, crazy hair! I don't know where she got it from. Derek and I were both bald and blonde for the first year of our lives. I think her eyes will be blue, but their still that gray/dark look.
Take a look at her....isn't she lovely?!



2 comments:
Liz and Derek - She is SO Beautiful what a precious little girl. Enjoy her and soil her rotten like all little girls should be. Give her a kiss for Uncle Gus and me.
I can see why you can't stop kissing her-she is amazing!
Post a Comment