bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

9 months.... overdue!


I can't believe Bianca is 9 months old. And this is a late post! Maybe it's late because I've been busy.... maybe because I haven't had a chance to take some pics..... maybe it's because she has been not feeling so well..... maybe it's cause I don't want to realize she's 9 months!!! I think the latter is true.

So, this morning, after eating pancakes and fruit for breakfast (cause she's just too independent and too much a big girl for baby cereal!!!), we headed outside for a few pics. She got to pose and style while mommy got to play with the new lens. Either way, some memories were made.

At 9 months....
* 6 teeth *
* crawls all over.... but only when you want to! *
* wants to try to walk everywhere *
* pulls up on things to stand *
* waves hi and bye *
* says momma, dadda, bye, hi, ball, dog (almost) *
* learning baby sign language *
* likes to eat several different foods-PANCAKES, fruit, wagon wheels, pastas, cheese are faves *
* sleeps from about 7:15pm-6:45am *
* takes 2 full naps (1 in the morning and 1 at night), each about 1-2 hours long *
* knows her mommy & daddy and doesn't like it when we leave the room *
* gives kisses.... again, only when you want to! *
* turns her music on by herself in her crib when she wakes *
* would rather finger food than spoon food *
* loves other kids *
* loves the pool *
* has touched the lives of your mommy & daddy so greatly we feel like the most blessed people in the entire world. We love you *

3 comments:

Crystal Schaub said...

I can't handle it!!!! Can't wait to see her..

Abbey said...

So Cute :) She is just a little doll!

The Schaub's said...

What a Girlie Girl...Time flies, doesn't it :)