bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Rub Dub

Today, the 5th, is actually our summer holiday. Today the 3 of us will hang out all day! We have a fun-filled day planned. I worked all weekend.... and I'm exhausted. Holiday weekends in the ER are always terrible. I can't wait to relax, play, and spend some quality time with the 2 greatest loves of my life!

Look at how much fun bathtime is for my little one....





Back up just a minute, though. Yesterday, my husband participated in the world's largest 10k run. Yes, he was among 55,000 people who went out in the heat and ran over 6.2 miles! Wow!!! I just want to say..... honey - I'm SO PROUD of you!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Baby Binks is just so darn cute - Enjoy your day - XO

Crystal Schaub said...

Go Derek!!! That's awesome. And of course B is as cute as ever.