bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

give momma a little sugar....

A girl's gotta have it sometimes. A little sweet tooth comes out. A little bitta sugar. Tonight, I said B "needed it" for her normal flora ~ which seems to be a bit off balance....

yogurt

(and all the fatty, chocolate toppings you can imagine for momma)

our new fave place,
B was appropriately dressed for the outing
She wouldn't take her eyes off another little girl, probably about 3 years old, sitting behind us


after our treat, total relaxation

my 2 favorite people of all time.... my husband loves to take B on nightly strolls. how beautiful
Lord, thank You for blessing me with these wonderful people in my life. I am forever grateful for every second I get to have of the sweet sugar they give me....



2 comments:

Abbey and Jon said...

Little Binks is So Cute! I cant wait to see you both in a few days...I am addicted to ice cream as well...but mine is of the cheaper kind...McDonalds :)

The Cisel's said...

Yeah, you may have McDonalds icecream.... but you have Ralph Lauren lunches!!!