bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

College Buds

We went to Chicago the second to last night we were in Illinois to visit Derek's college buddy, Ken. Ken is married to Erin and they have baby Abram. HE IS ADORABLE!!! Way toooooo cute. Erin is also preggers with baby #2. We were so excited to see them. However, the last time we saw them, I was pregnant. The time before that, Erin was pregnant. It seems that EVERY time we get together, one of us is preggers! We also met up with Derek's other college buddy, Jamie, and his wife, Joanne. Joanne is ALSO pregnant with their 1st. Crazy, I know! What is even crazier is that neither of these couples finds out what the sex of their baby is going to be. I gotta say, I had no problem being the only non-pregnant woman there!

So, with 2 nights left, we met up with 2 babies, 2 pregnant women, and 3 old college buds. Both Jamie and Ken have come to visit us in Atlanta, so we felt the drive to Chicago was really the least we could do to see them while we were in town. Erin and Ken have a beautiful home in Palatine. I am so jealous of all the room they have! They grilled out and we all enjoyed catching up with each other. Bianca loved Abram.




The next day we drove to Kenosha, Wisconsin to meet up with my college pal, Melinda. She's getting married next weekend (gotta insert this....I "hooked" them up - kinda - but YEAH she's getting married!!!!). She met Bianca for the first time, too. It was so good to see her, especially since it had been over a year. But I am so upset with myself - no pics!:( Dah, Liz..... I guess I had lost my mind 7 days into the visit.

1 comment:

Erin Williams said...

So glad to see you guys and meet B!!! She is such a doll!!! Can't wait 'til the next time...hopefully none of us are preggos then :)