bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 2

Bianca is down for nap #2 of the day, so I figured I'd do post #2, which ironically is Day #2. We woke up and left Bloomington early. I stopped by Trefzker's Bakery and picked up some coffee cakes to take to my mom's work, at St. Mary's in Kickapoo. It was her last day of work - SHE RETIRED!!! Congrats to mom. You deserve it. After stopping by, we went to cousin Nicole's house. She had invited us over for a "cousin coffee" morning. She had a great spread - the food was amazing and the coffee was perfect (totally what I needed after 4 hours of sleep and non-stop traveling). Her house is AMAZING. It is a photographer's dream. The windows are huge and the amount of light that comes in is outta this world. I'm hoping the next time I get back to Illinois she'll let me do some family pictures at her place.
Nicole's little one is adorable....and a princess!
Here's my princess
Bianca LOVES other kids. She smiles and really concentrates on what they do.
The light in the house is fantastic
My sister-in-laws were there and hung out in the play room, too!
This is the playroom. Just 1/4 of it. So cute...I want to play in it.
The hostess with the mostess, Nicole.
Celeste was a very helpful little girl! How cool is their kitchen table?
Bianca even had her own little chair.
THANKS AGAIN, NICOLE! WE LOVED IT.

Later that day, Crystal, Bianca, and I stopped by Kelch's. There were so many little girls running around! I didn't snag any photos - I'm so mad at myself!

1 comment:

Krystal84 said...

I wish I would have been able to make it. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Hopefully when you come home next we can get together. Liz, Bianca is adorable and Logan and I were so glad we FINALLY got to meet her!