Well, if you know me, you know patience was not a virtue I was blessed with. Now.... I can have patience at work if I have a critical patient, but time is of the essence so I am diligent. Basically, if I have to wait for something that I cannot speed up, I go on to do 10 other things while I'm "waiting" and then come back. This is why I work Emergency Medicine. No time, no waste, just fix it and move on to the next.
We have some questions and some issues we are waiting on right now. I'm not at liberty to just blog about it, so please don't ask to elaborate. Basically, I'm GOING CRAZY the last few days waiting for an answer. I would normally just not talk about it at all, but sometimes I think you need to write about things and get them off your chest.
I've been turning to the Word for some help, too. Not so much with the answers we are looking for, but to help me with my lack-of-patience issue. My favorite verse today - Romans 12:12 says "Rejoice in hope, patience in affliction, persevere in prayer." I'm asking you please persevere in prayer with me!!!
And I just look at my little girl and think, 'If only I knew how much I'd love you, I never could have standed those 9 months." Funny, don't you think...... how He works....... you have no idea what you're waiting for until you have it.



2 comments:
I get a huge smile every time I see Bianca's sweet face no matter what mood I am in...she is just so precious!
Try not to worry...things will work out according to His plan....although, I know I would be feeling the same way....
Love to you all -
A
I'm praying! B is just the cutest by the way ... LOVE her hair in these pics!
Post a Comment