bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Wedding

What started as a rainy day ended in gorgeous sunshine. Abbey and Jon made a beautiful couple on their glorious day. Everything about the day was so well planned and coordinated (you go, Abbey!....I'm a HUGE fan of OCD planning), it was the most easy-flowing wedding I have ever been a part of! I look back now and only wish I could change one thing.....no pics with my little girl! She came for a little while before the wedding started. She looked sooooo cute! However, here's a look at the beautiful bride.........





Hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon. Rest up and enjoy your time together. We were so happy to be a part of your special day. Thank you for the memories and including us!!!

1 comment:

Crystal Schaub said...

So pretty!!! I'm so glad we got to babysit B and spend so much time with her.